PVC unsorted

PVC unsorted (pressed in bales) + bigbags.
would consist 80% of PVC and the rest 20% might be pet/pmma/pc

€1.00 / MT


Category PVC
Condition Baled
Quantity 20 MT
Supply Ongoing
Pricing terms EXW
Location Lithuania


Offers by Rokas

Scrapo website uses cookies to improve your user experience. If you continue on this website, you agree to our use of cookies.